Job title, keyskills or company name
City, State, Country
Oops, no job found. Please upload your resume here and Layoffhiring team will come back with the related jobs on your registered e-mail.
Mobile No.
Email ID
Work Experience
Create Password
Re-type Password

By submitting this form, I agree to Terms and conditions governing the use of

About LayoffHiring

Our Mission

Is to render a dedicated global job site for layoff (serving notice period) & laid off professionals to apply jobs across all industries & locations. The concept of providing best possible opportunity to Layoff professionals and immediately available candidates to the employers, employment agencies, recruitment agencies and job consultants makes Layoffhiring a unique job site.

For Layoff professionals

Layoffhiring provides job opportunities only to Layoff and Laid off professionals wherein they can register, search and apply for relevant job vacancies by taking advantage of their “work experience & immediate available” status. This committed job site helps professionals to connect with employers across the globe by ensuring high visibility of their skill set, competency and availability status without having them to compete with millions of jobseekers searching similar jobs on other job sites.

For Employers

A unique job site for QUICK & COST EFFECTIVE RECRUITMENT. Employers can post unlimited free jobs and get free access to the candidate resume database to fulfill their immediate hiring requirements.

Next Jobs - On the Go

Experience layoffhiring website from any device.

Why use Layoffhiring ?

Experience Wise - Job Seeker Availability %

1-10 years – 70 %
10 + years – 30 %

With over 70% of the laid off professionals under 10years of experience, there is a huge scope for recruiting & re-skilling these young and experienced professionals for future roles. also envisages great prospects for the remaining 30% of the laid off professionals having experience beyond 10years, to take up responsible roles across all organizations including startups which generally struggles to get their leadership or management level positions fulfilled. Their experience, expertise and market knowhow can help organizations grow quicker & in right direction.

Industry Wise - Job Seeker Availability %

In contrast to the perception that layoffs only happen in IT/Software & e-commerce, data suggests that it is an industry wide phenomenon. is aimed at addressing this industry wide problem with a more focused approach by providing advanced search options to the employers to narrow down their search to specific industry type or company to select required candidates.

Featured Employers